Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fun Girls Hairstyles

There are so many different hairstyles out there. Sometimes its really nice to wear your hair a different way besides wearing it straight or throwing it up in a pony-tail. It's also pretty amazing how when you wear a different hairstyle, you actually look a little different and its nice to shake things up a bit!
I have to admit....Im a pretty busy woman! I work full time at a law firm here in Scottsdale, serve at my church, craft part time AND work for Glamour on Wheels on Saturdays.

Glamour on Wheels is a little girls birthday party experience that the parents and especially the birthday girl will NEVER forget! The party consists of crafts, music, hair, makeup, nails, games and a fashion show at the end for the grand finale.

At these parties, I have the opportunity to style the girls hair and its sooo fun!

When I got hired to style the hair, I really didn't know what to do for hair. So I did some searching around the net and found this amazing website: http://www.cutegirlshairstyles.com/

She is so creative and comes up with these girls hairstyles that are so unique, fun and different.
http://www.cutegirlshairstyles.com/

Check them out!
 
Double Twist Hearts







Spiral Curls/Waterfall Braid





Egg Tails
**This is a fun hairstyle to do around Easter time**





Triple-Flipped Ponytail





Side Pony Tail Combo




Crimped Strands/Water Fall Braid



Knotted Braid Updo






Read Mindy's adoption story. It really touched my heart.

1 Comments:

At March 1, 2012 at 7:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

really cute (:

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home