Monday, October 20, 2014

I Am a Mormon Monday



About me:
I am a thirty-something wife and mother of four little ones. I have degrees in Marketing and Finance from Texas Tech University. I enjoy spending time with my family, being outdoors (as long as it's not in 100 degree heat), and blogging over at The Mrs. & The Momma about my personal style, my babies, and our crazy happenstances with a family of six.
What is hope and what do you hope for?
Hope to me is intertwined with faith, which is hoping for things unseen.  Hope is seeing the glass half full.  Hope keeps me going when part of me wants to be a pessimist.  I hope for all the dreams I have to come true...for my children to be righteous individuals, to be a blessing in others' lives, for my family to be healthy, and that my family and I can and will be blessed for keeping the commandments.   
I hope for an eternal family.

How do I live my faith?
I live my faith both in the home and at church. At home, I fulfill my responsibilities of teaching my children the ways of the Lord, and being a faithful wife and supporter to my husband. We say family prayers together each and every day. We read our scriptures as often as we can. We designate Monday nights as "Family Night," where my husband and I lead our family in learning more about the gospel of Jesus Christ....this involves singing, games, story-telling, scripture reading, and usually a yummy treat! At church I work with the children in primary.  I enjoy serving the children in this capacity and feel grateful for the opportunity to aid in bringing up our little ones in faith.

Thank you so much for having me Kimberly!!
..............................................................................................................

Interested in being apart of this fun series? Email me and I will add you to the list! 
Email: bostonksox@gmail.com

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home