Monday, September 15, 2014

I Am A Mormon Monday: Meet Sarah

 
About Me
Hey readers!! I am a blogger over at mrsdrapersstories.blogspot.ca.  I have been blogging for almost two years now and I love it! I just blog about whatever I feel like. Whether thats about my day, my opinion on something, or just blog some cool pictures. Blogs shouldn't have rules! Blogs are meant to be a reflection of you! And I am random!
What Is Hope and What Do I Hope For?
I feel that hope ties with faith quite well. I know I hope for things all the time. I hope to be better tomorrow, I hope one day that I will be a mother, I hope that I am a good wife, I hope for exaltation. I guess you could compare hope to wishing, but I feel like hope is more realistic, when wishes sometimes aren't as serious. If that makes sense! This is a hard question! Hope is the feeling of something better to come.


How Do I Live My Faith?
I am no perfect Mormon by any means, but I try really hard to be good. I think the most important thing you can do to live your faith is to just be a good example to those around you. When you are a good person, and have the spirit of Christ with you always people will notice the difference in you, and they will want to know what makes you special. I try and do that. I try and be compassionate, and a good friend to those around me. I also live my faith by fulfilling my callings. Right now my husband and  I are primary teachers, and my faith gets stronger when I teach these children of God the gospel. Also most importantly I try and pray to Heavenly Father often, and thank him always for the life I have been given.

I have a strong  testimony of this gospel. I believe it 120%. It is the most real, true thing in this world. I know God lives, and loves me, I know we have a prophet on the earth today. I believe the Bible to be the word of God. I also believe the Book of Mormon to be a true book. I am grateful I have the gospel in my life, for without it, I would not be as happy, as I am today.
 Thank you so much for having me Kimberly! It was so much fun!
...............................................................................................................

If you are interested in being featured on Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl for I Am a Mormon Monday,
please contact me and I will send you all the details. 
Email: bostonksox@gmail.com
 
 

Labels: , , , , , , ,