Friday, April 18, 2014

DRESALE

 Dresale offers a large variety of wedding dress, party dresses, special occasion dresses and shoes.  Dresale contacted me and asked me to write some of my opinions about the cocktail dress that is featured below. In my opinion, I think that the dress is very different looking with the partial sheer fabric on the front, back and sleeves. Of course I am going to say I love the color because its black, but it would be nice to see it come in others too besides just black. Maybe red, blue, pink, etc. Would this be a dress that I would choose to wear out? Probably not, because it's not really my style and is not modest enough for me. I think the dress would look really elegant if it was floor length with a slight slit on the left side and minus the cutouts on each side of the dress too. Overall, its a pretty dress but it wouldn't be something that I would personally pick out for myself.
 
Here are some shoes that I think would go great with this dress:
Glitter Pumps
Peep Toe Sling Back Heels
Peep Toe Heel
post signature

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home