Friday, February 27, 2015

Bumpdate: 20 Weeks!!


Today I am officially at the 1/2 way mark! 20 weeks! Wahoo!

Just when I think my belly couldn't get any bigger..........

How far along: I have reached the 1/2 way mark. 20 weeks! Wahoo!

Baby Size: Mango (Weight: 10.58 oz, Length: 10.08 in)

Weight gain: 20 pounds! Wowza!

Maternity clothes: Maternity pants are so comfortable. I love them! Ross is my new favorite store for maternity clothes. Super cute and most of the tops and bottoms that I buy are anywhere from $6-$15

Stretch marks: Nope...at least I don't think so
 
Sleep: Sleeping all through the night. It's wonderful!
 
Gender: Sweet baby girl (Hint: I think we have a name picked! Shhhh!)

Movement: Not yet...but can't wait for that. I have a friend who is 21 weeks and she is experiencing lots of movement. I think it just depends. Everyone is different.

Best moment this week: Tackling some more nursery projects to get the room done.
 
Looking forward to: Finishing up the nursery and 3 vacations coming our way starting next weekend!

Food cravings: Sausage, egg and cheese sandwich (Starbucks), anything starchy, Jamba Juice, Salad
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.
 
What I miss: Bending over without struggling. I can officially not put my own shoes on.
 
Symptoms: These past few weeks I have been feeling like I'm on cloud nine. My body feels good, I feel sexy, and I have lots of energy.

Nursery: Painted, crib purchased, Josh is putting base boards and crown molding in this weekend. I love my handy man!

Wedding rings on or off? On, and no swelling yet! Hallelujah! 

Mood: Feeling super excited and blessed

Workouts: Yoga and walking

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At February 27, 2015 at 9:24 AM , Blogger Lisa D said...

Congratulations! You're half way there. The family I nanny for just had a baby girl and she's so precious. I'm sitting here just watching her sleep because I'm in awe of this little life. Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly!

 
At February 27, 2015 at 12:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on your baby girl! I am 31 weeks pregnant with a girl! It is so much fun! Good luck with everything. I can't wait to hear the name!

 
At February 27, 2015 at 3:15 PM , Blogger FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

You are darling! And great tip about Ross, had no idea they carry maternity stuff too!

 
At February 27, 2015 at 3:22 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you Lisa!! Children are truly miracles. We are so excited!

 
At February 27, 2015 at 3:23 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you Logan!! Yay!! It is so much fun...I love being pregnant! What name did you choose?

 
At February 27, 2015 at 3:26 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thank you so much Camille! Yup they do...but only in some locations. The one in Scottsdale where I work doesn't but the one near where I live does. Super cute clothes and cheap cheap cheap!!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home