Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Chilly

 
 
Jacket: Charlotte Russe // Jeans: Destination Maternity // 
Earrings: Down East Basics // Headband: Buckle // Shirt: Target
Fall/Winter is my absolute favorite...especially here in Arizona.Today was the first really chilly day here in Arizona. We definitely get spoiled with heat...sometimes a bit too much so when it's only 60 degrees we feel like we are going to freeze to death. I was excited that I finally got to wear this comfy jacket that my Husband bought for me. He has great taste huh?!? Brownie points for the Hubby! I love everything about this jacket. Not only is it sooo soft and comfortable, but it's almost like wearing a big sweatshirt. I love the button detail up the front, the big hood (forgot to picture that), deep pockets to keep my hands nice and toasty and the zipper pockets on the front and the left arm that would be great for holding money or credit cards when you don't want to carry a purse. 
Snag this comfy jacket for only $32.99 at Charlotte Russe.

3 Comments:

At November 18, 2015 at 9:01 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Super cute jacket! I've got some really awesome stuff from Charlotte Russe! Well done husband

 
At November 18, 2015 at 10:46 AM , Blogger KP said...

That jacket is so lovely!!

Eleventh & Sixteenth

 
At November 18, 2015 at 1:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I grew up in Alaska, but after 1 year of living in Texas 60 is no longer shorts weather, it's sweater weather. Cute!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home